The need to create a website or pay for the services of a digital agency is becoming more and more pressing. There are then many individuals and companies using web agencies to help them increase their visibility on the web. But, what are the types of clients of a web agency? Let’s see together!
Customers who request standard web services
Standard web services are the services that are frequently requested in the field of web design. Among others, we have the creation of a website, project management, the establishment of an online store, etc.
In this part we can categorize customers into three groups.
- The first group: These are customers who are only interested in their presence on the internet in order to win over a large audience in the market. For example, companies that want to leave the informal market to enter the formal market.
- The second group: These are clients who are interested in the integral management of their website (project management).
- The third group: Customers in this group request the establishment of online stores (e-commerce).
As you can see, only standard services are required.
Customers requesting digital strategy services
Digital strategy services correspond to services related to SEO, web audit, social marketing.
In these services too, we can find three groups of clients.
- The first group: These are customers who ask to optimize their positioning in search engines to increase their visibility on search engines.
- The second group: These are customers who want us to check the structure of the site, the quality of the source code, the design and graphics, the content, the animations of the site…
- The third group: These are customers who want to create for them a close relationship with their audiences. To have very close means of exchange through social networks.
This is a group of clients who really want to monetize their online presence by delivering quality content to their target audience.
Customers requesting graphic design services
Graphic design services correspond to UX Design, communication media, web design, graphic charter, ergonomics, logo…
At this level, there are six groups of clients.
- The first group: These are customers who ask to create for them a unique and remarkable identity. This identity should serve as an image and emblem for the company.
- The second group: These are customers who want to integrate colors, fonts and graphic elements into their website.
- The third group: These are customers who want to create a better interface to serve the user experience.
- The fourth group: These are customers who want to have an ergonomic website. That is, to create ease in navigation, use and manipulation on the website.
- The fifth group: These are clients who use a web agency to design and create flyers and leaflets, business cards, letterheads, etc.
Meanwhile, the sixth group, is for customers who want to bank on visual design and creating impressive content for the website.